This year's RBS Six Nations Rugby will bring England and Scotland face to face with Italy's team on the field of Stadio Olimpico in Rome. Striving to prove their mettle on the rugby pitch, Scotland will confront Italy in late February, encouraged by the roar of the cheering crowd. Undefeated by the Italian team since 2000, England will attempt to achieve their 15th consecutive victory against Italy in mid-March.
Scattered throughout Rome, all these hotels are close to transportation links, providing easy access to Rome’s famous attractions such as the Colosseum, the largest amphitheatre in the world, or St. Peter's Basilica, boasting one of the largest domes in the world.
• Located just a few minutes' walk from Termini station, Hotel Milani provides spacious en suite rooms decorated in pastel colour schemes.
• Separated from the hustle and bustle of Via Aurelia by a 400-year-old stone wall, the ESH Executive Style Hotel combines warm marble tones and boiseries with a relaxed bar area and garden boasting an Italian-style fountain.
• Three kilometres from the Vatican City gates, the Domus Pacis Torre Rossa Park Hotel provides a handy location for exploring the city sights, and boasts a cafe bistro and a garden terrace where light snacks and refreshments can be enjoyed.
• Established in a century-old building adjacent to the ruins of Piazza di Porta Maggiore, Center One Hotel is a short drive from the famous Via Veneto shopping street and Minerva temple.
• Within easy access to the Vatican City attractions, Hotel Scheppers features spacious rooms decked in a bright decor, as well as a chic dining area and cafe bar.
• A short stroll from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps, Hotel Giglio Dell Opera offers a spacious lounge with leather seating and an American bar serving steaming Italian coffee, snacks and eye-catching cocktails.
• A city centre abode, Hotel Mariano is housed in a late 19th century building on the Esquilino Hill and provides guests with spacious en suite rooms, sitting a 5-minute drive from the Termini railway station.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room
Option 1: standard
• £149 per person for 2 nights with ticket to Italy v England arriving on 15 March 2014
• £149 per person for 2 nights with ticket to Italy v Scotland arriving on 22 February 2014
Option 2: with breakfast and flights
• £499 per person for 3 nights with ticket to Italy v Scotland and Edinburgh flights arriving on 21 February 2014
• £499 per person for 2 nights with ticket to Italy v England and London flights arriving on 14 March 2014
• Latest check-in from 2pm; earliest check-out by 11am.
• Pets not allowed.
• Fiumicino airport is located at approximately 25-30km away, reachable in about a 20-35 minute drive, depending on hotel chosen.
• The Edinburgh flight departs at 9am on 21 February 2014 and returns at 6pm on 24 February 2014.
• Hotel Milani, Via Magenta 12, 00185, Rome, Italy
• Esh Executive Style Hotel, Via Di Torre Rossa, 80-165, Rome, Italy
• Domus Pacis Torre Rossa Park Hotel, Via Di Torre Rossa 94, 00165, Rome, Italy
• Hotel Center One, Via Giovanni Giolitti 433, 00185, Rome, Italy
• Hotel Scheppers, Via Bogliasco 36, 00165, Rome, Italy
• Hotel Giglio Dell Opera, Via Principe Amedeo 14, 00185, Rome, Italy
• Hotel Mariano, Piazza Manfredo Fanti 19, Rome, Italy
• Includes Curva Sud or Curva Nord match ticket.
• Ticket upgrades available for supplement, enquire on booking.
• Match transfers not included.