Surrounded by gardens and rolling hills, the four-star Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort invites travellers to the scenery of Gallura, close to Costa Smeralda. Guests can take a ride to the Basilica of San Simplicio or medieval Castle of Pedres nearby or simply relax, basking in the sun on the sandy beaches. On-site leisure facilities include an on-site fitness centre, a tennis court, and a swimming pool.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which are kitted out with TVs, minibars, safes, and en suite bathrooms.
Taste buds are tempted with an array of Italian dishes made from locally sourced produce and served at the on-site restaurants. Well-stock bars keep thirsts under control, while light meals are served at the pool restaurant which is open from Jun to Sep.
Groupon’s Guide To Sardinia
Famous for its wealth of natural attractions, Sardinia boasts picture-perfect stretches of powdery sand and lush green backdrops beyond the gently lapping sea.
Guests can drive up the coast to Santa Teresa di Gallura for a day of sampling local delicacies or plunging into the sea. For a more active venture, tourists can take to Isola dei Gabbiani, famous for its clear waters and good windsurfing conditions. Travellers may head east to the Gola Su Gorropu and hike through the 400m sheer limestone ravine that has earned the title of Europe’s Grand Canyon. To get a feel of the island’s Bronze Age past, visitors may head to Tiscali to discover an ancient settlement that dates from the 6th century BC, or see some more recent communes, as they spy on the flamingos perched on Cagliari’s salt marshes. Located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Italy,
Sardinia boasts a marine Mediterranean climate, with long summers and short humid winters. The summer period lasts from May until October and is characterised by averages of 14ºC, with highest temperatures reaching over 30ºC in the peak of the season. Winter is usually unpredictable, with increased chances of heavy rainfalls in late November and early December.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£239 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£279 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£289 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £249-£379 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £119 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £209 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£429 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £269-£359 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £219 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £259-£379 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £289-£459 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen