Nestled in the village of Burton-in-Kendal, Kings Arms Hotel is an old coaching inn that dates back to the 18th century. The venue constitutes an ideal starting point for exploring the Cumbrian countryside and offers easy access to main transportation links at the same time.
Guests can enjoy a number of newly refurbished rooms boasting en suite bathrooms and featuring traditional decor.
At the on-site pub, residents can tuck into an array of local specialties and sample some real ales. Fireplaces, brickwork, and exposed wooden beams, these all create a unique country pub ambiance.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England (UK), Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Option 1: Double or Twin Room within the pub
- £55 for 1 night (valid Sun-Thu) (21% off)
- £89 for 2 nights (valid Sun-Thu) (36% off)
- £109 for 2 nights (valid Fri and Sat) (32% off)
- £135 for 3 nights (valid 7 days a week) (36% off)
Option 2: Double or Twin Room within the barn conversion
- £99 for 2 nights (valid Sun-Thu) (42% off)
- £115 for 2 nights (valid Fri and Sat) (32% off)
- £139 for 3 nights (valid 7 days a week) (45% off)