The Mystery Getaway
KPX Travel is whisking adventurous passengers away on a break to a random city determined by a friendly robot overlord. There are 26 possible cities that Groupon holders will have chance to visit. Each trip includes return flights and hotel accommodation.
- Check-in and check-out details will be confirmed by KPX Travel
- Hotel staff speaks English
- Pets not allowed
Budapest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Venice, Rome, Dublin, Prague, Milan, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Warsaw, Krakow, Riga, Barcelona, Lisbon, Porto, Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Pisa, Florence, Cologne, Marrakesh, Girona
How It Works
- Purchase the voucher for two, three or four nights
- Contact KPX Travel to request the date and preferred departure airport. Remember: dates and departure airports are subject to availavbility
- The merchant will reach back with details of #MysteryGetaway destination
- Take lots of photos, tag them with #MysteryGetaway and tweet them to Groupon’s Twitter or share via Groupon’s Facebook page
- When will I receive a confirmation email?
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with Travel Provider
- How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively if you have specific dates in mind, you can call the Travel Provider to check availability but you must always buy the Groupon Voucher before you book
- What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Travel Provider will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the Travel Provider will offer alternative departure dates obviously subject to price and availability within the same validity period you purchased.
- How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.
- Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Travel Provider at the time of booking
- Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact the Travel Provider at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.