Check out other great deals from KPX
- ✈Tenerife: 3 to 7 Night Stay at 4* Dream Villa Tagoro on All-Inclusive Basis and Return Flights from Various UK Airports from £199pp
Overviewing pristine sandy beaches and dunes of Corralejo, Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort allures travellers with four star accommodation and makes for a suitable place to unwind. Guests can bask in the sun, take a refreshing dip in the on-site swimming pool and enjoy a variety of activities organised by the entertainment team, while water sport enthusiasts may try sailing, diving or visit the nearby water park.
- On-site restaurants, bars and spa
- Spacious rooms come complete with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Fuerteventura
Located in the Atlantic Ocean, Fuerteventura is the closest isle to the North African Coast and the second largest from the Canary Islands. With 3000 hours of sunshine a year, this island hosts a number of golden sand dunes and sunny holiday resorts.
Parque Natural de Corralejo, the island’s most famous landmark, boasts natural sand dunes leading to waters that are very popular amongst those keen on windsurfing and kiteboarding. Located in the Northern part of Fuerteventura, the resort town of Corralejo is home to a market where a selection of African arts and crafts can be found. Visitors can take a ferry to the island of Lobos, which beckons tourists with a variety of exotic plants and birds, as well as hammerhead sharks. Thanks to the ocean’s proximity, the island’s climate is convenient during all seasons.
- When will I receive a confirmation email?
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with Travel Provider
- How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available? Are all dates subject to availability?
- The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively if you have specific dates in mind, you can call the Travel Provider to check availability but you must always buy the Groupon Voucher before you book
- What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Travel Provider will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the Travel Provider will offer alternative departure dates obviously subject to price and availability within the same validity period you purchased.
- How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.
- Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Travel Provider at the time of booking
- Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact the Travel Provider at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.