Located in Sardinia, the four star Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort invites travellers to the scenery of the Gallura, close to Costa Smeralda, while the four star Mercure Olbia Hotel beckons holidaymakers to discover the Costa Smeralda, the nearby beaches and an array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Rooms with TV, mini-bar, electronic safe; complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurants serving Mediterranean, Sardinian and Italian cuisine along with oven-cooked pizzas at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort and bistro cafe and bar at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Sports centre with swimming centre, tennis centre, soccer area and multi-purpose indoor arena at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort and fitness centre at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort; check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Staff speaks English and Italian; pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Sardinia
Famous for its wealth of natural attractions, Sardinia boasts picture-perfect stretches of powdery sand and lush green backdrops beyond the gently lapping sea.
Guests can drive up the coast to Santa Teresa di Gallura for a day of sampling local delicacies or plunging in the sea. For a more active venture, tourists can take to Isola dei Gabbiani, famous for its clear waters and good windsurfing conditions. Travellers may head east to the Gola Su Gorropu and hike through the 400m sheer limestone ravine that has earned the title of Europe’s Grand Canyon. To get a feel of the island’s Bronze Age past, visitors may head to Tiscali to discover an ancient settlement that dates from the 6th century BC, or see some more recent communes, as they spy on the flamingos perched on Cagliari’s salt marshes.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with KPX Travel.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively you can call the agent to check, if you have specific dates in mind.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
KPX Travel will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period you purchased.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to KPX Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact KPX Travel at the time of booking.