Boasting a traditional facade defined by the rustic aura of a country house, the Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel occupies a prime position on the Isle of Wight’s coast, overlooking from a cliff top the blue waters of Sandown Bay.
Guests are invited to unwind in spacious rooms boasting flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, hospitality trays with tea and coffee-making facilities, and en-suite bathrooms.
An array of dishes crafted with locally sourced fare can be savoured at the on-site restaurant featuring opulent decor.
Guests can also make most of the indoor and outdoor facilities of its sister hotel, Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel, including garden facilities for children (swings, climbing frame, trampoline, giant chess and draughts, mini putting), indoor heated pool, spa indoor hot tub, sauna, pool table and ping pong table.
- Sweet potato, smoked garlic and red pepper soup
- Crispy cajun pork strips with lime and black pepper sour cream
- Smoked haddock and prawn gratin with home-baked bread
- Tomato, olive and mozzarella salad with balsamic dressing
- Braised Isle of Wight beef and ale pie with puff pastry and mashed potatoes
- Pan-fried breaded turkey escalope with lemon and thyme butter and sauté potatoes
- Baked hake fillet with saffron mayonnaise, crushed potatoes and watercress
- Sweet potato and mixed bean chilli with brown rice and sour cream
- Quorn mince bolognese with linguine and toasted garlic bread
- Blueberry and lemon fool with ginger crumb
- Rhubarb crumble with custard
- Vanilla cheesecake with mixed berry compote
- Crème brûlée with shortbread biscuit and raspberry sorbet
- Selection of Isle of Wight ice cream and sorbets
- Selection of local cheeses with biscuits and fig chutney
Groupon’s Guide To The Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight is one of UK’s favourite holiday destinations, beckoning with its coastal cliffs, quaint villages, unspoilt countryside surroundings and family-friendly attractions.
On the Isle of Wight, visitors have the opportunity to admire many villages displaying ancient architecture and thatched roof cottages, and enjoy outdoor activities such as tree climbing or karting. Animal lovers may go to the Monkey Haven or to The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, while history enthusiasts may pay a visit to the Carisbrooke Castle or to the Osborne House, once a royal residence.
Option 1: valid 15 Feb-31 Mar 2019
- £139 for 1 night
- £199 for 2 nights
- £279 for 3 nights
Option 2: valid 1-30 Apr 2019
- £219 for 2 nights
- £299 for 3 nights
Option 3: valid 1-31 May 2019
- £229 for 2 nights
- £309 for 3 nights
Option 4: valid 1-30 Jun 2019
- £239 for 2 nights
- £319 for 3 nights