Nestled in the centre of Belfast's southernmost quarter, Madison’s Hotel offers visitors the chance to explore the city and its cultural and historical heritage. Just a 2-minute walk away, guests may enjoy soothing strolls through the Belfast Botanic Gardens, the oldest municipal park in the city that was formerly owned by the Donegall family. Visitors may further expand their knowledge of the Irish culture by checking out the Ulster Museum, a 10-minute walk away, or The Crescent Arts Centre, located under a 3-minute walk away.
• This abode invites guests to 35 warmly furnished en suite bedrooms featuring Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs.
• The restaurant menu features a traditional Irish influence and serves dishes with an emphasis on fresh locally sourced produce along with a list of matching wines.
• A convenient starting point for day trips in the capital of Northern Ireland, holidaymakers may seek out some of the town's main attractions, such as the Waterfront Hall, the Odyssey Arena and the Grand Opera House.
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double room with full Irish Breakfast and a three-course dinner on first night
• £75 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 2 February and 31 March 2014
• £99 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 2 February and 30 March 2014
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday.
• Pets not allowed.
Madison's Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed by the food quality, handy location and friendly atmosphere.
Details verified 28/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy. ![Alt Text](http://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/sjqzGKmcPZdghv1Xh94R/43-450x300) ![Alt Text](http://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/n9DDzxRDVpp2chRsNFVX/eu-450x300) ![Alt Text](http://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/essFuL8SXAVEZaWLNpBH/Mq-450x300) ![Alt Text](http://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/5u3cQUL9mzV8jEKXbpv5/CD-450x300)
59-63 Botanic Ave
Belfast, Belfast BT7 1JLGet Directions