The four-star Diwane Hotel & Spa allures travelers with traditional decor accents, on-site swimming pool, and a fitness centre. The vibrant Jemaa el-Fnaa square with its intricate alleyways network is just a 10-minute drive away, while other local gems, such as Yves Saint Laurent Museum and Jardin Majorelle are just a couple of kilometres away. When not out and about, guests can relax and unwind in the air-conditioned rooms which come complete with TVs and private bathrooms. Traditional and international flavours alike can be sampled in the on-site restaurant.
Mogador Opera Hotel is a four-star property set just a couple of kilometers away from the centre of Marrakech, Koutoubia and close to the city’s shopping area and Conference Palace. The rooms come complete with air conditioning, mini-fridges and safes and overlook the Atlas Mountains. When hunger strikes, Bahia Restaurants makes for a good option to try local specialities, while Azyr Cafe Restaurant Glacier and Azyr, set a short stroll away, offer a variety of cuisines. Guests can also take advantage of the gym and wellness area.
Camel Tour (Optional)
Adventure seekers can take the opportunity to change into traditional attire and hop on a camels’ back to travel through the palm groves that fringe Marrakech. Take in the serene views while following the sandy paths in the shade of trees and make a break to savour the traditional Moroccan mint tea served with pancake or bread with oil and honey.
Groupon’s Guide To Marrakech
Located to the north of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is the fourth largest city in Morocco after Casablanca, Fes and Rabat.
The city is divided into the old fortified Medina, boasting an array of traditional shops on narrow passageways, and the modern district of Gueliz, also known as Ville Nouvelle, hosting an array of designer stores and chic restaurants. Visitors may explore the Djemaa El-Fna square in the heart of Medina or the main shopping avenue Mohamed V. Tourists may also enjoy the calm of the late 19th-century Bahia Palace, combining Islamic and Moroccan design, or the Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech’s famous minaret. Marrakech has a sub-tropical climate with warm to cool winters and high temperatures during the rest of the year. In spring and autumn temperatures reach an average of 28°C, with occasional rainfalls. Summer is characterised by temperatures reaching up to 37°C in July, while winter nights are cold and daily temperatures reach 20°C.
Option 1: with London flights
- £119-£219 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£229 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£239 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
£219-£279 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £165-£255 for 3 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
- £195-£265 for 4 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
- £205-£275 for 5 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
- £255-£315 for 7 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £179-£249 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£289 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
£239-£309 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £215-£285 for 3 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
- £225-£325 for 5 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen
- £275-£345 for 7 nights with camel tour and transfers, depending on dates chosen