What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with a breakfast bag (including a pot of porridge, fresh fruit salad, yoghurt, freshly baked croissant, toasts, jams and spreads, and tea or Nespresso coffee made to order)
Included in dedicated options:
- £50 dining credit voucher to use at local partner restaurant, Olive Tree Brasserie
Option 1: stay in a standard double room
- £59 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu (31% off)
- £99 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week (48% off)
£69 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat (27% off)
- £85 for 1 night with dining voucher, valid Sun-Thu (37% off)
- £95 for 1 night with dining voucher, valid Fri-Sat (34% off)
Option 2: stay in a deluxe double room
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu (27% off)
£79 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat (21% off)
- £95 for 1 night with dining voucher, valid Sun-Thu (34% off)
- £105 for 1 night with dining voucher, valid Fri-Sat (30% off)
- Valid until 29 June 2021; please note that there will be a £15 per night supplement payable directly to the hotel for all stays up until 21 November for Friday and Saturdays, as well as a £10 per night per stay supplement for all stays in May 2021 and will be payable directly to the hotel
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Located in a peaceful neighbourhood of Lytham St Anne right by the seaside promenade and a short stroll away from both the vast St Anne beach and the local golf club, the Mode Hotel entices guests with its stylish interiors rendered in a warm contemporary style.
Swimmers can also make use of the complimentary pool access at YMCA Leisure Centre, set across the road from the hotel.
Each of the rooms comes with a comfy bed, a wardrobe, tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with luxury toiletries.
The on-site bar invites guests to quench their thirsts with a variety of drinks with a particular focus on an extensive gin offer. The cosy lounge area makes for a good spot to relax and mingle with other travellers.
Groupon’s Guide to Lancashire
Bordered by Liverpool and Manchester, Lancashire is on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it possible for globetrotters to experience both the urban and outdoor sports and entertainment opportunities of North West England.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is ideal for travellers who want to bask in the sun, whereas the outdoorsy can relish the thrill of a hike or a memorable snap in West Pennine Moors, Pendle Hill or of WWT Martin Mere. More to explore lies at travellers’ feet: Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Arnside and Silverdale with its Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve, and Forest of Bowland.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10.30am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 29 June 2021. Excluded dates/periods: 24-31 Dec 2020 and 13-14 Feb and 1-4 Apr 2021.
There will be a £15 per night supplement payable directly to the hotel for all stays up until November 21st for Friday and Saturdays.
There will be a £10 per night per stay supplement for all stays in May 2021 and will be payable directly to the hotel.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 1 day prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 01253 713535 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay. May buy 4 extra vouchers as gifts.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Lytham St. Anne's, Lancashire, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double room or deluxe double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people.
Maximum occupancy: 4 people. For details regarding extra people stay, please enquire with the hotel directly.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.