What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with a breakfast in a standard or deluxe double room
Included in dedicated options:
- £50 dining credit voucher to use at local partner restaurant called Olive Tree Brasserie
Option 1: stay in a standard double room
- £65 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu
- £85 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat
£110 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week
- £99 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu, with a dining voucher
- £119 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat, with a dining voucher
Option 2: stay in a deluxe double room
- £75 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu
- £95 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat
£130 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week
- £105 for 1 night, valid Sun-Thu, with a dining voucher
- £125 for 1 night, valid Fri-Sat, with a dining voucher
- 1 Oct 2021-31 Mar 2022
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Mode Hotel Lytham is a modern boutique hotel, newly opened in 2019, inviting travellers to visit pristine beaches and architecture of Lytham St. Annes. Activities nearby include water and land sports like kitesurfing and cycling. Those interesting in seeing more of a beachfront can also pop by the nearby Blackpool or Southport, both only a short drive away. The nearest airport is located about one hour away by a car in Manchester.
Contemporary rooms mix classical style with new trends in colours and materials and boast wooden furniture and carpeted floors. Each room has access to Wi-Fi service, smart TVs and Nespresso coffee machines and tea-making facilities. En-suite bathrooms invite for a refreshing shower. Many of the rooms boast a view of Clifton Square or Henry Street.
Breakfast bags are delivered every morning to the rooms, allowing patrons to enjoy their meals with the Nespresso coffee in the comforts of their own space. Full breakfasts are served at the hotel’s partner restaurant on the ground floor.
Groupon’s Guide To Lancashire
Bordered by Liverpool and Manchester, Lancashire is on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it possible for globetrotters to experience both the urban and outdoor sports and entertainment opportunities of North West England.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is ideal for travellers who want to bask in the sun, whereas the outdoorsy can relish the thrill of a hike or a memorable snap in West Pennine Moors, Pendle Hill or of WWT Martin Mere. More to explore lies at travellers’ feet: Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Arnside and Silverdale with its Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve, and Forest of Bowland.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10.30am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
- Parking: street parking or a car park about 100m away, please enquire with the hotel directly for more information