What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a superior double or twin room
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Tea/coffee with biscuits on arrival
- Voucher for one glass of fizz or house wine or soft drink during the stay
- Early check-in (must be requested at time of booking) and late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
Three-course table d’hôte dinner with coffee, served on the first night only
- £59* or £65 for 1 night (up to 62% off)
- £85 for 1 night with dinner (57% off)
- £145 for 2 nights with dinner (dinner on first night of stay only) (55% off)
- Until 28 Apr 2021
- Restricted Saturdays available; £15 supplement applies on some Sat night stays - please enquire with the hotel for details
- Valid for new customers only
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation; bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
*‘Early Bird’ Offer
‘Early Bird’ options give the best prices to the first customers who purchase the deal. There is extremely limited availability for these options. Once sold out, options for the standard Groupon price should still be available for purchase.
Occupying a convenient position in Cairngorms National Park, Nethybridge Hotel is a Victorian property situated close to Inverness, the capital of the Scottish Highlands.
The traditionally decorated rooms feature wooden furnishings, en-suite bathrooms, TVs, hairdryers, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The hotel restaurant serves a wide range of Scottish dishes prepared using locally-sourced produce, while the bar offers a selection of local malt whiskies and fine wines.
Groupon’s Guide to Cairngorms National Park
Deep in the Highlands of Scotland, travellers will find Strathspey, with Nethy Bridge set in its very heart between Aviemore and Grantown-on-Spey. With the majestic backdrop of the often snow-capped mountains, the salmon-filled River Spey, and acres of Abernethy Forest, one will find Nethy Bridge a great setting for a Scottish Highland holiday right in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park.
The things to see and do in the area include the ever-popular Speyside Steam Railway, Speyside Cooperage, Abernethy Forest, Loch Garten Nature Reserve, Aviemore, Cairngorm Funicular Railway and, of course, the historic city of Inverness as well as the Whisky Trail and all the surrounding distilleries the area is famous for. Those wishing for a quieter stay can enjoy long walks by the river or stroll through the forested areas and just enjoy the crisp highland air at their own pace.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Early check-in from 1pm, must be requested at the time of booking (regular check-in from 3pm)
- Late check-out by 12pm (regular check-out by 11am)
- Wi-Fi included
- Complimentary parking
- Dogs are permitted in restricted areas (max 2 per room), notify the hotel prior to your stay; £10 supplement per dog per night applies, payable to the hotel on arrival
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 28 Apr 2021. Excluded dates/periods: 23 Dec 2020 to 1 Jan 2021, 12-14 Feb, 1 to 5 Apr 2021 inclusive. Limited availability on Saturdays.
£15 extra per room to include a Saturday night stay payable direct to the hotel.
A few Saturdays available with no Saturday supplement - please call the hotel for more information.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 1st April 2021.
Booking required by phone: 01479 821203 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 1 voucher per stay, may buy 4 additional vouchers as gifts.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
Valid for new customers only.
The hotel is located in Nethy Bridge, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a superior double or twin room for two people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
*Extremely limited availability for ‘Early Bird’ offers