The New Bath Hotel & Spa serves as a convenient base from which to explore the Derbyshire Peak District, a UNESCO world heritage site featuring green landscapes and providing numerous opportunities for walking, cycling, climbing, and other outdoor activities. Its rooms feature en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities. The on-site restaurant serving up dishes made of locally-sourced ingredients.
Groupon’s Guide To The Peak District National Park
Covering 555 square miles of Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester and West Yorkshire, the Peak District provides opportunities for many types of outdoor activities with an extensive network of footpaths, long-distance trails for cycling and large open spaces suitable for hill walking and hiking.
Ramblers may also explore a variety of heritage sites boasting prehistoric cave paintings, Roman and Norman influences, and monuments of the industrial revolution including trams, trains and mills. This National Park is also home to a wealth of vibrant market towns where visitors may enjoy hearty dining and browse through antiques and arts and crafts shops.
Option 1: with breakfast, cream tea and spa access
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri (46% off)
Option 2: with breakfast, cream tea on first day and spa access and two-course dinner on first night
- £99 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri (48% off)
- £159 for 1 night, valid on Sat (36% off)
- £159 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu (46% off)
- £219 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat (30% off)
Option 3: with breakfast, cream tea on first day and spa access and two-course dinner on first night and one 25-minute spa treatment per person
- £149 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri (43% off)
- £199 for 1 night, valid on Sat (38% off)
- £199 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu (45% off)
- £259 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat (33% off)