Valid for arrivals between 10th January to 30 June 2020. Prices based on 2/3/4 people sharing. Buy 1 voucher per family.
Flights not included but you can either book your own flights direct or book it with the Tour Operator after your Groupon purchase
New York, a city that never sleeps, is high on the bucket list of many globetrotters. Endless shopping opportunities, a myriad of art galleries ranging from world-class establishments to quirky independent hubs, glamorous nightclubs, and food from all over the world - New York has it all.
This tour package combines a stay of up to five nights in a four-star hotel and an attraction of choice: entry to The Empire State Building Observatory, 9/11 Memorial & Museum or Top of The Rock or All Around Town Tour with hop-on-hop-off bus and ferry.
- Hudson New York
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan
- The Gallivant Times Square
- The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel
- Z NYC Hotel
- Stewart Hotel
Top of The Rock
- Open from 8am to midnight, 7 days a week; the first elevator goes up at 8am, the last one at 11pm
- The entrance is located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays
All Around Town Tour with hop-on-hop-off bus and ferry
The ticket includes 48-hour use of Brooklyn Tour, Downtown Tour, Uptown Tour (bus routes) and 24-hour use of the sightseeing ferry, and the night tour, making for a great way of navigating through the city’s streets to see it all.
- Downtown Loop: approximately 3 hours long, runs frequently between approximately 8am and 6pm.
- Uptown Loop: approximately 2 hours long, runs frequently between approximately 9am - 5pm.
- Brooklyn Loop: approximately 2 hours long and runs every 30mins from State Street between Bridge & Pearl Street (Battery Park) between approximately 11am- 3pm.
- This connects to the Downtown Tour at Stop #10.
- Night Tour: approximately 2 hours, run nightly at 6:30pm (winter only), 7pm, 7:30pm and 8pm.
9/11 Memorial & Museum
Please note that further to the ticket option of choice, the tour provider will pick the best available time slot within the time range indicated. Then, you will be provided with an official 9/11 Memorial Ticket (please keep this safe as no copies can be provided; you will need to be at the Memorial & Museum at a specific time indicated on the ticket). Please note that you are not booking a time slot, but will be given an exact entry time within the time slot you select when you make your booking (e.g. you select the time slot between 9am – 11am but you will be booked in for a specific time such as 9am or 10am. Your ticket is valid for the date and time specified only).
- You will need to present your voucher at the main entrance of the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- Address: 180 Greenwich Street, World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007.
- Enter the 9/11 Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, or at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street.
- Opening hours: Open daily, apart from on the 11th September of any year. Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm (last entry at 6pm). Friday & Saturday: 9am - 9pm (last entry at 7pm).
The Empire State Building Observatory
- The ESB is located at 350 Fifth Avenue New York, NY. (Between 33rd and 34th Street)
- You will need to present your voucher at the Empire State Building Ticket Window in exchange for your ticket to the Observatory. Your voucher is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Observatory Hours: Open daily, 365 days a year. 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM EST Last elevators go up at 1:15 AM. Holiday hours may vary.
- If you wish to go up to the 102nd level you will need to pay an additional fee which you can do at the Empire State Building when redeeming your voucher.
For New York Explorer Attraction Pass click here https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/ga-ceetiz-150