Placed in a tranquil location, in the historic town of Stroud, No.134 Hotel is a 2-storey abode greeting holidaymakers with its imposing white facade. Local heritage may be admired at Woodchester Mansion, a 19th century example of Victorian Gothic architecture, while a landscaped backdrop, convenient for taking long walks and admiring the nature, may be found at Woodchester Park, both sitting a 10-minute drive away.
• This hotel welcomes guests to spacious en suite rooms featuring a bright decor and kitted out with LCD TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
• Breakfast may be savoured in the dining area while complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout keeps tourists connected.
• Visitors may enjoy a chit-chat in the sitting room decked in modern design and complemented by black and white colour tones, while the outdoor terrace is a suitable place to relax during sunny days.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with continental breakfast
• £45 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 21 January and 30 March 2014
• £49 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sat between 24 January and 29 March 2014
• £90 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 21 January and 26 March 2014
• £98 for 2 nights arriving Fri between 24 January and 28 March 2014
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10.30am.
• Breakfast served 7.30am-10am (Mon-Fri) and 8am-10am (Sat-Sun).
• Max. 2 pets allowed for £5 per pet per night supplement.
No.134 Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers appreciated the hotel decor, location, clean rooms and breakfast.
Details verified 14/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.