What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast, buffet dinner on all nights, a bottle of wine and swimming pool access
Option 1: valid 1–30 June
- £59 for 1 night, arriving Sun-Fri
- £109 for 2 nights, arriving Sun-Thu
- £139 for 2 nights, arriving Fri-Sat
Option 2: valid 1 Jul–31 Oct
- £69 for 1 night, arriving Sun-Fri
- £129 for 2 nights, arriving Sun-Thu
- £159 for 2 nights, arriving Fri-Sat
- Valid between 1 Jun and 31 Oct 2021, Sun-Fri, Sun-Thu or Fri-Sat, as per the option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Enjoying a seafront location only a 10-minute drive from the train station, Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa overtops the Queen’s Promenade with its grand architectural outline.
Guests can settle in fully equipped rooms with private bathrooms, hairdryers, TVs, work desks, and tea and coffee facilities.
Two restaurants and two lively bars at the hotel cater for holidaymakers’ culinary needs and cravings. An indoor pool, a spa, a sauna, and a steam room are at guests’ disposal, next to a well-equipped gym.
Groupon’s Guide to Blackpool
One of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, the seaside resort of Blackpool allures tourists with an array of sandy beaches and entertainment options for little and big kids alike. Resting along the North West coast of England, the seaside town attracts millions of visitors each year.
Tourists may take a leisurely walk on the Promenade where the Blackpool Illuminations festival may be enjoyed during the summer, or head to the Winter Gardens to discover local heritage and revel in a wide range of shows. The Blackpool Tower stands tall at 158 metres and is inspired by Paris’ Eiffel Tower, while the Golden Mile promenade stretches from Blackpool’s North to South Pier. Set amid 32 acres of mature parkland and lakes, the Blackpool Zoo beckons with over 1000 exotic animals including giraffes, flamingos or lemurs. Meanwhile, the town’s famous trams rumble their way up and down for the adrenaline enthusiasts visiting this lively holiday spot.
- Onsite restaurants
- Onsite gym and pool
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10.30am
- Restaurants and bars
- Health and leisure club
- Pets not allowed
- Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms for £7 per 24 hours
- Private parking available on site (reservation not possible) for £3 per day
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid between 1 Jun and 31 Oct 2021, Sun-Fri, Sun-Thu or Fri-Sat, as per the option chosen. Excluded dates/periods: August – 27-29; September – 24-25.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 1 Oct 2021.
Booking required by phone: 0871 222 0018, calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras, and subject to availability.
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring printed Groupon voucher on redemption.
May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay, no limit per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people.
Single occupancy available, no reduction in price.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH