What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a double or twin room
Included in dedicated options:
- Dinner (standard or three-course meal, as per option chosen)
- Bottle of house wine
- Leisure access
Option 1: valid all days of the week between 1 Jan-31 Mar 2021
- £29 for 1 night
- £39 for 1 night with breakfast
- £59 for 1 night with breakfast and dinner
Option 2: valid until 31 Dec 2020
- £45 for 1 night with breakfast, a bottle of house wine and leisure access, valid Sun-Fri
£65 for 1 night with breakfast, a bottle of house wine and leisure access, valid Sat
- £45 for 1 night with breakfast, three-course dinner, a bottle of house wine and leisure access, valid Sun-Fri
- £65 for 1 night with breakfast, three-course dinner, a bottle of house wine and leisure access, valid Sat
- Valid Sun-Fri or Sat until 31 Dec 2020 or all days of the week between 1 Jan and 31 Mar 2021, as per option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Enjoying a seafront location only a 10-minute drive from the train station, Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa overtops the Queen’s Promenade with its grand architectural outline.
Guests can settle in fully equipped rooms with private bathrooms, hairdryers, TVs, work desks, and tea and coffee facilities.
Two restaurants and two lively bars at the hotel cater for holidaymakers’ culinary needs and cravings. An indoor pool, a spa, a sauna and a steam room are at guests’ disposal at, next to a well-equipped gym.
Groupon’s Guide To Blackpool
One of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, the seaside resort of Blackpool allures tourists with an array of sandy beaches and entertainment options for little and big kids alike. Resting along the North West coast of England, the seaside town attracts millions of visitors each year.
Tourists may take a leisurely walk on the Promenade where the Blackpool Illuminations festival may be enjoyed during the summer, or head to the Winter Gardens to discover local heritage and revel in a wide range of shows. The Blackpool Tower stands tall at 158 metres and is inspired by Paris’ Eiffel Tower, while the Golden Mile promenade stretches from Blackpool’s North to South Pier. Set amid 32 acres of mature parkland and lakes, the Blackpool Zoo beckons with over 1000 exotic animals including giraffes, flamingos or lemurs. Meanwhile, the town’s famous trams rumble their way up and down for the adrenaline enthusiasts visiting this lively holiday spot.
- Restaurant, bar and leisure facilities on site
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10.30am
- Pets not allowed
- Wi-Fi available free of charge in public areas; available in the hotel rooms for £7 per 24 hours
- Private parking available on site (reservation not possible) for £3 per day
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid Sun-Fri or Sat until 31 Dec 2020 or all days of the week between 1 Jan and 31 Mar 2021, as per option chosen. Excluded dates/periods: 24-26 and 31 Dec 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 1 day prior to arrival and by 31 Mar 2021.
Booking required by phone: 0871 222 0018 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras), and subject to availability.
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring printed Groupon voucher on redemption.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay, can buy up to 4 extra vouchers as gifts.
Valid on option purchased only. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Blackpool, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people. Single occupancy available, no reduction in price.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.