Old Tavistock Railway Station
Set in a former railway station, the Old Tavistock Railway Station awaits guests in luxury cottages decorated in a modern or contemporary style.
- Cottages with en-suite facilities, fireplace, spacious lounge with TV and fully equipped kitchen
- Guests will be provided with dressing gowns, slippers, towels and toiletries
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Pets not allowed
- Free parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)
Groupon’s Guide To Devon
Visitors are invited to explore the attractions of Devon, ranging from museums and churches to water sport activities.
Those wanting to roam the wide open spaces of the high moors may head to the Dartmoor National Park, while those desiring to admire animals may pay a visit to the Yaraks Birds Of Prey Falconry Centre or to the Donkey Sanctuary. Local history is well preserved at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, boasting a diversified collection of artefacts, while art exhibitions may be admired at The Burton Art Gallery and Museum. After a day of exploration, tourists may delight their taste buds with local dishes including the Dartmoor beef and local ale pies.
Option 1: valid 1 Sept-22 Dec 2016
- £179 for 2 nights
- £279 for 3 nights
- £379 for 4 nights
- £479 for 5 nights
Option 2: valid 23 May-30 Jun 2016
- £329 for 3 nights
- £439 for 4 nights
- £539 for 5 nights
Option 3: valid 1 Jul-31 Aug 2016
- £399 for 3 nights
- £499 for 4 nights
- £599 for 5 nights