What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay for two in a standard double/twin room with a murder mystery theme night, breakfast, three-course dinner and leisure club access
£79-£89 for 1 night, depending on the date chosen
- Selected dates between 12 Jul and 5 Oct 2019, as per the option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation; bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Nestled in the verdant countryside of Lincolnshire, Olde Barn Hotel is suitably located for exploring the many cultural sites and attractions of South West Lincolnshire, including Batemans Brewery, Easton Walled Gardens, Twinlakes Family Theme Park and Grimsthorpe Castle.
The rooms come fitted with en suite bathrooms, TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The on-site restaurant serves English breakfast as well as a choice of hearty dishes for lunch and dinner, prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
The health club features a fitness centre, sauna, hot tub, steam room and two indoor pools.
Murder Mystery Experiences and Dates
- Friday 12 July - Sinister Summer
- Friday 19 July - Buried in the Sand Trap
- Friday 26 July - The Canal Cavalcade
- Friday 2 August - Hit for Six
- Saturday 3 August - Genius
- Friday 9 August - The Time Traveller’s Wife
- Saturday 10 August - Dance with My Father
- Friday 16 August - Dead Flat
- Saturday 17 August - Justina Thunderbright and the Case of the Burning Bush
- Friday 23 August - The Canal Cavalcade
- Saturday 24 August - The Not So Civil War
- Sunday 25 August - Hit for Six
- Friday 30 August - Sinister Summer
- Saturday 31 August - Harvest - A Time for Reaping
- Friday 13 September - The Coven
- Friday 20 September - Equinox
- Saturday 21 September - Justina Thunderbright and the Final Goodbye
- Friday 27 September - Registered Murder
- Saturday 28 September - Buried in the Sand Trap
- Saturday 5 October - Harvest - A Time for Reaping
Groupon’s Guide To Lincolnshire
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes in several coastal resorts including Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanses, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of nature beauties including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, as well as the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.
- Leisure facilities
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid on selected dates between Fri-Sun, from 12 Jul until 5 Oct 2019, depending on option purchased.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 30 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 0140 025 0909, and subject to availability.
Room updates are available at the following surcharges; £15 to upgrade to a Superior Room or £30 to upgrade to an Executive Room, payable directly to the hotel
Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy 4 as gifts.
The hotel is located in Grantham, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard or deluxe double/twin room for 2 people.
Health club facilities open Mon-Thu 7am-10pm; Fri 7am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-8.30pm.
The rooms are allocated on first come, first served basis.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.