Nestled in the verdant countryside of Lincolnshire, Olde Barn Hotel is suitably located for exploring the many cultural sites and attractions of South West Lincolnshire, including Batemans Brewery, Easton Walled Gardens, Twinlakes Family Theme Park and Grimsthorpe Castle.
The rooms come fitted with en suite bathrooms, TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The on-site restaurant serves English breakfast as well as a choice of hearty dishes for lunch and dinner, prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
The health club features a fitness centre, sauna, hot tub, steam room and two indoor pools.
Murder Mystery Experiences and Dates
- Friday 20 September - Equinox
- Friday 27 September - Registered Murder
- Friday 4 October - The Coven Reignited
- Friday 25 October - Murdered in the Morning
- Friday 8 November - Penny For Guy
- Saturday 9 November - Life’s A Drag
- Friday 22 November - Lights, Camera, Murder
- Saturday 30 November - JT & the Baby Shower from Hell
- Friday 6 December - The Coven
- Friday 20 December - Ding, Dong, Murder on High
- Saturday 21 December - Murder at Mistletoe Manor
- Friday 27 December - Murder Under the Mistletoe
- Saturday 28 December - Murder Under the Mistletoe
- Sunday 29 December - Ding, Dong, Murder on High
- Monday 30 December - Out With the Old
- Wednesday 1 Jan - Justina Thunderbright – New Job, Old Grudges
- Friday 3 Jan - The Love-Forty Club
- Saturday 4 Jan - The Anchor
- Friday 10 Jan - Bart’s Billions
- Saturday 11 Jan - Murder Beyond the Manor
- Friday 31 Jan - Lights, Camera, Murder
Groupon’s Guide To Lincolnshire
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes in several coastal resorts including Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanses, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of nature beauties including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, as well as the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.