What You Get
Included in all options:
- £89 for 1 night at 3* hotel with 1 attraction
- £169 for 2 nights at 3* hotel with 2 attractions
- £99 for 1 night at 4* hotel with 1 attraction
- £189 for 2 nights at 4* hotel with 2 attractions
- Until 31 Jul 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking. Mandatory booking required; it is not possible to turn up without prior booking.
- Bookings fulfilled by OMGhotels.com
- For more on booking getaways trips, see the FAQ
Travellers can enjoy a one- or two-night city break to explore what London has to offer. The adventure is complemented with accommodation in a three- or four-star hotel boasting convenient location and modern interiors, and a choice of one or two attractions.
List of attractions
- London Eye
- View from The Shard
- SEALife Entry
- Tower of London
- The London Dungeon with dedicated entrance
- ZSL London Zoo
- Afternoon Tea at The British Museum
- The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Madame Tussauds
- Afternoon Tea Cruise on The River Thames
- Evening Cruise On The River Thames
- London Ghost Bus Tour
- City Sightseeing Tour Bus
- 24-hour Hop-on-Hop-off River Cruise
- Two-course dining and cocktails at Planet Hollywood
- Up at The O2 Experience
List of 3* Hotels
- Travelodge London Battersea
- Travelodge London City Road
- Travelodge King Cross Royal Scot
- Travelodge Tower Bridge
- Travelodge Vauxhall
- Travelodge Waterloo
- Travelodge Farringdon
- Travelodge London Excel
- Travelodge London Docklands
- Travelodge London Southwark
- Ibis Styles Excel
- Ibis Styles Kensington
- Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall
- Holiday Inn Express Royal Docks
List of 4* Hotels
- The Good Hotel
- Corus Hotel Hyde Park
- Copthorne Chelsea Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Excel
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Chelsea
- Hilton London Olympia
- Aloft London Excel
- Copthorne Tara London Kensington
- Best Western Seraphine
- Novotel London Greenwich
- Novotel Excel
- Crowne Plaza Docklands
- Crowne Plaza Kings Cross
- RE London Shoreditch Hotel
- Goodenough Club
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi depending on the hotel
- No pets allowed
- Parking is not included
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Jul 2021.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, single supplements will apply based on the departure date and time. Please enquire with the Travel Provider at the time of booking.
Must book within 60 days after voucher purchase. Mandatory booking required; it is not possible to turn up without prior booking.
Booking required via online form: https://www.omghotels.com/omg-experience.html. Enter your Groupon voucher codes there.
Questions by phone: 01525837100 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or by email: email@example.com.
It is strongly recommended that customers contact the travel provider within 48 hours after voucher purchase to secure dates and avoid disappointment.
Limit of 1 voucher per person per stay. Cannot buy multiple vouchers to extend stay.
There must be at least one adult over 18 years old per booking.
Transportation not included.
The hotels are located in London, UK.
City tax included.
Customers will be allocated their London hotel.
Valid for stay in double or twin room for one person (based on two people sharing).
For child/infant policy please enquire with the Travel Provider at the time of booking.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.