Located just a 20-minute walk from Witney town centre and within reach of the Cotswolds, the four-star Oxford Whitney Hotel is the perfect base for those looking to explore Oxfordshire. Guests can take advantage of the green and scenic surroundings, and for those looking to travel further afield, Oxford and Burford are just a short drive away.
The rooms feature contemporary yet cosy styling, and all come complete with en-suite bathrooms, TVs, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Guests can treat their taste buds at the Brasserie restaurant or opt for a drink and a light snack at the bar and lounge. There is also a swimming pool and an air-conditioned gym.
Groupon’s Guide to Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire, a county situated in South East England, attracts tourists from all over the world with its rich history and culture, as well as beautiful sceneries and green spaces. From the ancient University of Oxford and The Ashmolean museum of art and archaeology to Blenheim Palace, Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace situated at the edge of the picturesque town of Woodstock, the list of cultural sights in Oxfordshire seems almost endless. The county is home to a large part of the Cotswolds, the designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which extends from Oxford into the neighbouring counties of Gloucestershire and Warwickshire, and is famous for its charming villages. Walking and cycling tours are also popular among visitors, offering an opportunity to discover the county’s hidden gems.
- £279 per person for a 2-night Christmas package, valid 24-27 Dec
- £319 per person for a 3-night Christmas package, valid 24-27 Dec
- £349 per person for a 2-night New Year’s Eve package, valid 31 Dec-2 Jan
- Arrival around 3pm; a glass of mulled wine and mince pies served in the bar and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Three-course carvery dinner
- Live entertainment
- Hearty breakfast served between 7.30-9.30am
- Traditional four-course Christmas Day lunch
- Queen’s Speech in the afternoon
- Tea and fruit cake served in the bar
- Hot and cold evening buffet (please indicate prefered dining time, 12-2pm or 2.30-4.30pm, when booking)
- Live entertainment
- Buck’s Fizz brunch at leisure
- Tea and cake in the afternoon
- Four-course gala dinner served at 7pm
- Live entertainment and disco
- Finish the stay off with a full English breakfast
- Enjoy check-out at 12pm
New Year’s Eve Package
- Gala dinner served at 7.30pm
- Resident DJ’s set at 8pm
- Hearty breakfast
- Buck’s Fizz brunch followed by hot and cold buffet lunch
- Finish the stay with a full English breakfast