Overlooking its 5-acre estate sunken in manicured gardens in the centre of the spa town of Buxton, Palace Hotel Buxton has been a landmark of hospitality right on the doorstep of Peak District National Park since the mid 19th century, enticing guests with modern leisure and a lordly Victorian decor paralleled by airy cosy interiors.
The rooms feature en suite bathroom, TV, phone, haidryer and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
On-site customers can find Dovedale Restaurant with international and British fare, lounge and a bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Peak District National Park
Covering 555 square miles of Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, and West Yorkshire, the Peak District provides opportunities for many types of outdoor activities with an extensive network of footpaths, long-distance trails for cycling and large open spaces suitable for hill walking and hiking.
Ramblers may also explore a variety of heritage sites boasting prehistoric cave paintings, Roman and Norman influences, and monuments of the industrial revolution including trams, trains and mills. This National Park is also home to a wealth of vibrant market towns where visitors may enjoy hearty dining and browse through antiques and arts and crafts shops.
Option 1: breakfast only
- £59 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in March only
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in April-June
- £119 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun in March only
- £129 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun in April-June
Option 2: with three-course buffet dinner
- £75 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in March only
- £85 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in April-June
- £149 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun in March only
- £159 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun in April-June