Located on the shores of North Sea, Eyemouth Holiday Park sits in the small town bearing the same name, while, washed by the clear waters of Firth of Clyde, Sandylands Holiday Park is nestled in the town of Saltcoats. Both parks beckon with beach-based fun, family activities, in order to spend some quality time in the middle of nature.
Guests are welcomed to well-equipped caravans or chalets boasting spacious interiors decked out in bright tones, featuring a lounge, a kitchen area and homely comforts such as TVs and shower rooms.
Children will be kept busy with a multitude of amusement programs such as Sparkle’s Corner, and Sparky’s Krew, while evening leisure for the whole family is ensured by live music, dance performances and fun acts.
Sport enthusiasts may take advantage of the many courts available on-site, and challenge each other at a recreational activity, or cool off in the indoor swimming pools.
Other facilities available on the parks’ grounds include eateries, bars and shops, making for rustic home cooking or an evening dining out.
Included in all options: Stay for up to six in a two-bedroom Bronze caravan or chalet with complimentary gas, electricity, bed linen, entertainment, swimming pool and sport courts access
Option 1: at Eyemouth Holiday Park * £49 for 3 nights arriving on 21 March 2014 * £49 for 3 nights arriving on 28 March 2014 * £59 for 3 nights arriving on 9 May 2014 * £59 for 3 nights arriving on 16 May 2014 * £49 for 4 nights arriving on 24 March 2014 * £49 for 4 nights arriving on 31 March 2014 * £54 for 4 nights arriving on 21 April 2014 * £59 for 4 nights arriving on 5 May 2014
Option 2: at Sandylands Holiday Park
* £49 for 3 nights arriving on 21 March 2014
* £49 for 3 nights arriving on 28 March 2014
* £54 for 3 nights arriving on 25 April 2014
* £59 for 3 nights arriving on 9 May 2014
* £59 for 3 nights arriving on 16 May 2014
* £49 for 4 nights arriving on 24 March 2014
* £49 for 4 nights arriving on 31 March 2014
* £54 for 4 nights arriving on 21 April 2014
* £54 for 4 nights arriving on 28 April 2014
* £59 for 4 nights arriving on 5 May 2014
* £59 for 4 nights arriving on 12 May 2014
* £59 for 4 nights arriving on 19 May 2014
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
- Pets permitted at some parks, enquire on booking. Dogs not permitted at Eyemouth Holiday Park.
- Not all activities are available on all parks, check when booking to avoid any disappointment. Many activities are free, there is a small charge for some activities.
Eyemouth Holiday Park, Fort Road Berwickshire, Eyemouth TD14 5BE, Scotland
Sandylands Holiday Park, James Miller Crescent Auchenharvie Park, Saltcoats KA21 5JN, Scotland
Eyemouth Holiday Park has an average score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers appreciated the location, food quality and park facilities.
Sandylands Holiday Park has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Customers appreciated the park entertainment, handy location and leisure facilities.
Details verified 06/03/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.