Holidaymakers are invited to spend a fun-pack break complemented by entertainment acts and live music at Pontins holiday parks.
The programme includes indoor and outdoor daytime activities and evening entertainment including vocalists, live tribute bands, comedian and Bluecoat shows, and bingo.
Fun-lovers can choose to enjoy the break in one of two seaside locations - Pakefield Holiday Park in Suffolk or Sand Bay in Weston-Super-Mare.
Groupon’s Guide To Suffolk
Bordered by Norfolk in the north and Essex in the south, Suffolk is an East Anglian county of historic origin.
One of the main attractions in the area is the Suffolk Coast and Heaths, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, boasting a mix of beaches, cliffs, marshes, estuaries, heathland, forests and farmland. One of the most important wildlife areas in Britain, Suffolk Coast and Heaths is also home to three national nature reserves, many sites of special scientific interest and the RSPB’s Minsmere Reserve. Other attractions in Suffolk are the Greene King Brewery, an 18th-century brewery, and the Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum, offering exhibitions of aircraft and aviation-related artefacts.
Groupon’s Guide To Somerset
Bordered in the North by the Bristol Channel, Somerset is a rural county in South West England (UK) characterised by rolling hills and large flat expanses.
In the area, attractions such as the caves of the Mendip Hills and the henge monument at Stanton Drew stone circles gather visitors from far and wide. On the northern coast of the Bristol Channel, Bridgewater Bay is a National Nature Reserve consisting of large areas of mud flats, saltmarsh, sandflats and shingle ridges, some of which are vegetated and home to over 190 species of overwintering waders and wildfowl.
- 3, 4 Jan - Stop in the name of Motown
- 6, 7, 8 Jan - Sounds of the 70s
- 10, 11 Jan - Best of British
- 13, 14, 15 Jan - Comedy Capers
- 17, 18 Jan - Dance with Annie
- 20, 21, 22 Jan - Music of the States
- 24, 25 Jan - 60s Party Weekender
- 27, 28, 29 Jan - Ship Ahoy – A Cruise on Land
- 31 Jan and 1 Feb - Music of the All Time Greats
- 3, 4, 5 Feb - Stop in the name of Motown
- 7, 8 Feb - 80s Time Machine
- 10, 11, 12 Feb - Sounds of the 60s
- 14, 15 Feb - Endless Love with Motown
- 17, 18, 19 Feb - Winter Warmer
- 24, 25, 26 Feb - Variety Entertainment Break
- 28, 29 Feb - Comedy Break
- 2, 3, 4 Mar - 50s Fever
- 6, 7 Mar - 70s Party Weekender
- 9, 10, 11 Mar - Sounds of the Musicals
- 16, 17, 18 Mar - St Patricks Day Celebration
- 23, 24, 25 Mar - Ultimate Tributes
- 30, 31 Mar and 1 Apr - Ship Ahoy - A Cruise on Land
Sand Bay (Somerset)
- 3, 4 Jan - Motown
- 6, 7, 8 Jan - Ship Ahoy – A Cruise on Land
- 13, 14, 15 Jan - 60s Tributes
- 20, 21, 22 Jan - Comedy Break
- 27, 28, 29 Jan - Tribute to the States
- 3, 4, 5 Feb - Dance, Dance, Dance
- 7, 8 Feb - Comedy Break
- 10, 11, 12 Feb - 50s Tributes
- 14, 15 Feb - Valentines Variety
- 17, 18, 19 Feb - Best of British
- 21, 22 Feb - Winter Warmer
- 24, 25, 26 Feb - Good Old Knees Up
- 28, 29 Feb - Welsh Wonders
- 2, 3, 4 Mar - All Time Greats
- 6, 7 Mar - Seaside Special
- 9, 10, 11 Mar - 60s & 70s Tributes
- 13, 14 Mar - 80s Tributes
- 16, 17, 18 Mar - Variety Entertainment Break
- 20, 21 Mar - Ultimate Tributes
- 23, 24, 25 Mar - Variety Entertainment Break
- 30, 31 Mar and 1 Apr - Comedy Break