What You Get
Included in all options: Cottage stay for two with free use of hot tub arriving until 31 Jan 2017
- £139 for 2 nights valid Mon-Fri
- £169 for 2 nights valid Fri-Sun
- £199 for 3 nights valid Fri-Mon
With postcard-worthy views of the Somerset countryside, the Potting Shed Holiday Cottages rest within rural surroundings, between the ancient mysteries of Glastonbury and the medieval architecture of Wells.
- Themed cottages fitted with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, en suite shower and toilet, sitting area with TV
- Spa pool with views over the meadows and hills
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Max. 2 pets allowed for £5 per pet per night supplement
Groupon’s Guide to Somerset
Bordered in the North by the Bristol Channel, Somerset is a rural county in South West England (UK) characterised by rolling hills and large flat expanses.
In the area, attractions such as the caves of the Mendip Hills and the henge monument at Stanton Drew stone circles gather visitors from far and wide. On the northern coast of the Bristol Channel, Bridgewater Bay is a National Nature Reserve consisting of large areas of mud flats, saltmarsh, sand flats and shingle ridges, some of which are vegetated and home to over 190 species of overwintering waders and wildfowl.
Valid until 31 Jan 2017.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 4 weeks of purchase.
Booking required by phone: +441749 672857 or by email: email@example.com , and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Limit 1 voucher per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Coxley, GB.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.