Sitting within nine acres of landscaped grounds on the outskirts of Kenilworth, Ramada Warwick Hotel offers a countryside retreat on the banks of the River Avon. The abode sits a ten-minute drive from the ancient town of Warwick, home to numerous cultural and historic attractions, such as the bard’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle.
Guests are welcomed to spacious en suite rooms, kitted out with wooden furnishings and colourful decor, complemented by views over the surrounding countryside.
With an emphasis on Indian plates, the Kavi Restaurant provides a range of exotic dishes served in an Oriental decor with marbled floors.
Visitors may relax in the lounge area while enjoying a refreshing beverage from the on-site bar.
Included in all options: 1 night murder mystery stay in standard double or twin room with a three-course dinner and breakfast arriving on 4, 18 October, 22 November and 20 December 2014
- £99 for two in one bedroom
- £198 for four in two bedrooms
- £297 for six in three bedrooms
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
- For four- and six-person options, two and three bedrooms will be provided.
- Menu includes chef’s choice of soup, chicken with roast potatoes and vegetables, vegetarian lasagne with garlic bread and profiteroles.
- Evening starts at 7pm and disco ends at 1am.
- Pets not permitted.
Ramada Warwick Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 from a total of 276 reviews on TripAdvisor.
Details verified 05/08/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.