Surveying the leafy silhouettes that fringe the adjacent lake, the four star Reading Lake Hotel sits on a rural spot in a town where urban amenities are flanked by Berkshire countryside and the waters of the River Thames.
• Spacious rooms come equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake, and satellite TV.
• The hotel's Waterfront lounge and bar seats guests at the edge of the lake, where they can enjoy a selection of small plates and drinks, while the Lakeside restaurant proffers somewhat fancier dishes.
• The multiplicity of food and drink options is handily offset by a fitness room, within which high tech equipment surveys the gardens beyond floor-length windows.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with mince pies or mulled wine on arrival, bottle of wine and breakfast
• £59 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sun between 15 November 2013-22 December 2013 (Up to 53% off)
• £59 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sat between 3 January 2014-30 March 2014 (Up to 53% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Guide dogs can stay free of charge only.
Reading Lake Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed by the lakeside location and countryside views, and while some opinions were mixed on the decor, most guests praised the restaurant cuisine.
Details verified 05/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.