The Reigate Manor
Located around 8 miles from Gatwick Airport, the Reigate Manor invites holidaymakers to enjoy a countryside break in Surrey.
The manor’s classically-styled en-suite rooms come complete with a TVs, tea and coffee making facilities as well as a trouser press and an iron.
The on-site garden restaurant serves up a varied menu, made with fresh locally sourced produce, and invites holidaymakers for a disco entertainment that lasts until well after midnight.
The Dinner Menu
- Roasted tomato and red pepper soup with basil crème fraîche (v)
- Confit duck, chicken and wild mushroom terrine with red onion marmalade and toasted brioche
- Prawn and crayfish cocktail served on gem lettuce with lemon and cayenne pepper
- Oven-baked breast of chicken wrapped in pancetta, served with tomato jus
- Roast supreme of salmon with a herb cream sauce
- Cherry tomato and courgette tatin, glazed goat’s cheese and rocket salad served with a tapenade dressing (v)
All main courses are served with Parmentier potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Lemon tart with raspberry sorbet
- Warm chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice cream
- Raspberry and lemon crème brûlée served with vanilla shortbread
Please advise any dietary requirements a week in advance
Groupon’s Guide To Surrey
Located in the South East of England, Surrey offers numerous attractions ranging from historic buildings to contemporary art galleries.
Visitors may start their journey with a visit to the Hampton Court Palace, an imposing palace dating back to the 16th century, home to royal families. Various animal species may be seen at the British Wildlife Centre, while other outdoor activities come in the form of the Daytona Sandown Park, a suitable place for kart racing enthusiasts. A scenic landscape may be admired while visiting the Virginia Water alluring holidaymakers with its ornamental cascade, calm lake and woodland.