Set in a neoclassical palace, Exe International Palace awaits guests near Piazza della Repubblica, making for a perfect base for exploring the Eternal City. The hotel offers four-star accommodation in en suite rooms which boast elegant interiors, TVs, and bathrooms. The on-site restaurant offers Italian and international specialities.
Boasting elegant decor, the four-star Best Western Hotel Artdeco is set in the centre of Rome, just a few steps from the Diocletian Baths and the Termini train station. Relaxation can be enjoyed in the en suite rooms boasting art deco furnishings and TVs, while local cuisine can be sampled in the hotel’s restaurant.
Colosseum Tour (Optional)
This one-hour tour serves as an opportunity to explore the iconic landmark of Rome, the imposing Colosseum. With an official guide’s commentary travellers can discover the legacy of the Roman emperors, hear some stories about the gladiators, and learn more about the architecture of this ancient structure.
- Skip-the-line entry included
- Headsets provided to hear the guide clearly
- Duration: 1 hour
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
Option 1: with London flights
- £79-£189 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£259 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
£149-£299 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £105-£215 for 2 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen
- £145-£285 for 3 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen
- £175-£325 for 4 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £109-£239 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£299 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
£179-£349 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £135-£265 for 2 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen
- £175-£325 for 3 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen
- £205-£375 for 4 nights with a tour, depending on dates chosen