Rowley Manor, a 17th-century manor house, is set in a 34-acre estate of landscaped gardens and parkland. Just under 15 miles from the maritime city of Kingston upon Hull, this hotel’s location combines countryside holiday pastimes, nightlife activities and shopping experiences as well as sightseeing strolls along the Humber Estuary.
This Grade II-listed country residence welcomes visitors to individually decorated rooms with traditional furnishings, en suite bathrooms, TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
The restaurant serves carefully crafted plates with a pinch of haute cuisine, made with fresh and seasonal ingredients, while the Sunday Roast is also a popular choice among visitors.
A choice of parks available within a 15- to 25-minute drive, including Pearson Park, Pickering Park, Humber Bridge Country Park, and a host of ornamental gardens will keep strollers busy.
Groupon’s Guide To East Riding
A part of Yorkshire, East Riding offers a wide range of attractions including historic buildings, religious sites, local markets, fine restaurants, and boutique shops.
Visitors may embrace their spiritual side at Beverley Minster, an ancient building boasting an impressive architecture with tall spires and high ceilings. Those interested in wildlife may head to the RSPB Bempton Cliffs where an array of animal and plant species can be admired. A part of local history is revealed at the Streetlife Museum of Transport, while art lovers may head to the Bayle Museum.
Option 1: staying in a classic room
- £49 for 1 night with breakfast (48% off)
- £89 for 1 night with breakfast and a two-course dinner (43% off)
- £99 for 2 nights with breakfast (48% off)
- £139 for 2 night with breakfast, two-course dinner and cream tea, served on one night (48% off)
Option 2: staying in a four poster room
- £109 for 1 night with breakfast and two-course dinner (32% off)
- £159 for 2 nights with breakfast, two-course dinner and cream tea, served on one night (61% off)