What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard room with breakfast, two-course dinner on the first night, and a bottle of wine
- Wine and Afternoon tea
Option 1: 1-night stay
- £129 for 1 night, Sun-Thu
- £169 for 1 night, Fri
- £189 for 1 night, Sat
Option 2: 2-night stay with afternoon tea
- £245 for 2 nights with wine and afternoon tea, Mon-Wed arrivals
- £295 for 2 nights with wine and afternoon tea, Fri and Sat arrivals
- 1 Oct 2021-31 Mar 2022
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set in 262 acres of mature parkland, Shrigley Hall Hotel is a four-star manor house inviting leisure seekers to explore the wonders of the Peak District. This 19th-century venue is located just 15 miles away from the lively city of Manchester, where visitors may admire a rich variety of architectural styles and cultural attractions, or enjoy a drink at one of the many bars and pubs.
Combining traditional and contemporary decor, the rooms overlook the countryside and are fitted with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs.
The AA-Rosette-awarded Oakridge Restaurant serves traditional and contemporary dishes accompanied by seasonal delights, served alongside cocktails and a selection of fine wines.
Golf enthusiasts can test their skill on the designer 18-hole championship course. A gym and several tennis courts are also available.
Groupon’s Guide To Cheshire
Located in North West England, Cheshire is a county bordering Merseyside and Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east, Staffordshire and Shropshire to the south and Wales to the west.
Lying on the River Dee, Chester, the county’s capital city, offers an array of attractions such as the Chester Cathedral, originally a Saxon Minster rebuilt as a Benedictine Abbey, and the famous city zoo. On the banks of the River Mersey, Warrington invites holidaymakers to visit a wide variety of shops and local markets. Other attractions in Cheshire are the National Waterways Museum located in the port town of Ellesmere and Lady Lever Art Gallery in Port Sunlight Village.
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant on site
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed for £15 per pet per night, payable to the hotel directly (subject to availability)
- Complimentary public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
- Gym is included. Pool and Spa access is at a supplement, that must be prebooked with the hotel
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022. Please note that a £10 surcharge applies for March and October, paid to the hotel directly.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 31 Jan 2022.
Booking required by phone: 01625 575 757 , and subject to availability.
Limited availability on weekends. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Limit of 5 vouchers per stay.
Gym is included. Pool and Spa access is at a supplement, that must be prebooked with the hotel
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Cheshire, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double/twin room for 2 people. Maximum room occupancy is 2 people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.