Conveniently situated just a short train ride from Singapore’s well-known Orchard Road shopping area, Parc Sovereign Hotel provides guests with modern-style accommodation and easy access to main transport links. Apart from contemporary-design rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs and hot drink-making facilities, the hotel also boasts an outdoor infinity pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant serving up local cuisine options.
Situated right in the Orchard district of Singapore, The Elizabeth Hotel invites guests to unwind before heading to explore the city. The hotel’s rooms are all air-conditioned and come equipped with flat-screen TVs, safes and mini fridges. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site swimming pool, gym, and spa centre.
In Nusa Dua, a beach resort area in the south of Bali, guests will be accommodated in Swiss-Belhotel Segara. This modern retreat is surrounded by tropical gardens and has two lagoon pools with large sunbathing areas. When not relaxing by the sea, guests can kick back in elegant rooms featuring simple decor and light colour tones. Most of the rooms are fitted with private balconies, they also offer an array of facilities, including TVs and minibars.
- Day 1: Outbound: an overnight flight from London, Manchester or Glasgow to Singapore
- Day 2: Stay in Singapore (Ist night)
- Day 3: Stay in Singapore (2nd night)
- Day 4: Stay in Singapore (3rd night)
- Day 5: Internal flight from Singapore to Bali with a stay in Bali (4th night)
- Day 6: Stay in Bali (5th night)
- Day 7: Stay in Bali (6th night)
- Day 8: Stay in Bali (7th night)
- Day 9: Stay in Bali (8th night)
- Day 10: Flight from Bali to London, Manchester or Glasgow
Groupon’s Guide to Singapore
Nicknamed ““the tiger of Asia”” due to the supersonic rate of its growth, the city-state of Singapore is truly a one-of-a-kind place. Located on 63 islands bordering the southernmost part of Malay Peninsula, Singapore transformed itself from a former British colony into a thriving, fully-fledged state within mere 20 years of gaining independence from the British and then from Malaysia.
Now the country is a major hub of high-tech business, but this is but one facet of its colourful identity. Over 10% of islands’ areas are designated no-urban-development zones and, consequently, lush tropical forests abound in Singapore. Republic’s rigid laws regarding the conservation of its natural heritage are a success story for ecologists around the world, as the state of Singaporean wildlife may testify.
Groupon’s Guide To Southern Bali
Also known as the Island of the Gods, Bali is home to vast white sandy beaches, natural sights and more than 20,000 temples, making this Indonesian province a worldwide destination for leisure seekers, water sports enthusiasts and globetrotters.
A paradise for both expert and beginner surfers, Kuta is a bustling city where Balinese culture blends with outdoor fun, shopping and hearty dining. Traditional arts and crafts can be found throughout the area in the nearby Seminyak and a mixture of privately-run grocery stores are within easy access. For those keen to learn more about marine life and coral reefs, there are plenty of scuba diving sites on the neighbouring Nusa Penida. Tourists arriving on the islands may also indulge in local beach-stall food such as skewers with rice cakes and shredded chicken with sambal and lime.
Option 1: full price options
- £799-£909 for 8 nights with London flights, depending on departure date chosen
- £879-£959 for 8 nights with Manchester flights, depending on departure date chosen
- £899-£1,099 for 8 nights with Glasgow flights, depending on departure date chosen
Option 2: deposit options
- £299 for 8 nights with London, Manchester or Glasgow flights, depending on dates chosen
The remaining amount must be paid within 12 weeks prior to the departure of the flight
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete the booking