Based in Worcestershire, Starline Narrowboats enables newbies and versed sailors to explore the River Severn, including the Worcester and Birmingham canals meandering through tens of miles of countryside, aboard a choice of narrow boats all geared up to sleep and offer comfort for up to 12 people.
- Western Star: 45 feet long, 2-5 berths (2 double beds, 1 single bed), 1 toilet, 1 shower
- Dawn Star: 50 feet long, 2-7 berths (3 double beds, 1 single bed), 1 toilet, 1 shower
- Dark Star: 55 feet long, 2-7 berths (3 double beds, 1 single bed), 2 toilets, 1 shower
- Bright Star: 55 feet long, 2-7 berths (3 double beds, 1 single bed), 2 toilets, 2 shower
- North Star: 60 feet long, 2-12 berths (1-4 double beds, 4-8 single beds), 2 toilets, 2 showers
- Boat pick-up at 2.30pm, return at 9.30am (please refer to booking confirmation for actual times); Departs from Stourport (DY13 9EP) where the full group must board
- Well behaved dogs allowed on Eastern Star, Western Star, Dawn Star and Dark Star for a £20 supplement per dog and additional refundable security deposit of £25 per dog; Dogs are not permitted on North Star or Bright Star