Moored on the Thames, the Sunborn Hotel is a luxury yacht hotel offering four star accommodation in East London, close to the capital’s ExCel Exhibition Centre.
- 19-23 sqm executive rooms fitted with custom furnishings, private balcony or terrace, king-size bed, contemporary shower room with luxury toiletries, Lavazza coffee maker, and plush bathrobes and slippers
- Lands End restaurant serving signature British dishes with Asian and Mediterranean influences; Sundown bar offering a wide range of refreshments, cocktails and hot drinks
- Day spa providing a variety of beauty treatments and massages
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.