What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with breakfast and a glass of Prosecco on the first night of stay
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course meal on first night only
- Five-course tasting menu dinner on first night only
Option 1: double or twin classic en suite park view room
- £89 for 1 night with a two-course dinner (38% off)
- £109 for 1 night with a five-course tasting menu dinner (40% off)
- £139 for 2 nights with a two-course dinner (41% off)
- £159 for 2 nights with a five-course tasting menu dinner (42% off)
Option 2: deluxe double room
- £109 for 1 night with a two-course dinner (32% off)
- £129 for 1 night with a five-course tasting menu dinner (35% off)
- £159 for 2 nights with a two-course dinner (41% off)
- £179 for 2 nights with a five-course tasting menu dinner (42% off)
- Until 23 Dec 2020
- Bookings can be modified up until 7 days prior to stay. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Situated within the premises of historic buildings dating back to the late 19th century, The Coach House Hotel and Restaurant enjoys a picturesque location in Otterburn, a small village in Northumberland, northwest of Newcastle upon Tyne. Holidaymakers staying at the venue can spend a relaxing break on the site and take advantage of the property’s grounds which incorporate two lakes, a waterfall, and some woodland, or venture further afield to The Northumberland National Park to delve deep into nature and explore its visitors’ attractions.
Guests can unwind in a choice of 14 individually-decorated rooms, all featuring classic-style decor, light colour tones, and wooden furnishings. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs, hairdryers, and electric kettles.
Basing on locally-sourced ingredients, the hotel’s restaurant serves up a variety of dishes ranging from traditional Sunday roasts and afternoon teas to lunch treats and sumptuous dinners. These may be complemented with a selection of wines and other beverages available on the cards.
Groupon’s Guide To Northumberland
Hiking trails and cycle paths weave through the natural beauty of Northumberland’s rolling fields and along the windswept shores of the sweeping coastline.
The bustling market town of Morpeth is stuffed full of gems, including a 13th-century chantry housing a bagpipe museum. Travellers may enjoy the award-winning Carlisle Park, which offers an opportunity for river boating and tennis, while the promenade takes in the ornamental hedges and trees of the William Turner Garden. A 50-minute drive through the countryside will bring guests to the Alnwick Castle and its adjacent gardens. Alternatively, visitors may take a journey to the Palladian facade of Paxton House, found on the banks of the River Tweed. This stately home sits on 80 acres of land and boasts a picture gallery which houses over 70 paintings. A short way over from Paxton House stands the walled town of Berwick-upon-Tweed whose Elizabethan fortifications were built to keep out invading Scots, now a fantastic viewing point for modern day visitors.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Maximum 1 dog permitted for a £15 supplement per stay in a dog-friendly room, subject to availability
The Fine Print
Bookings can be modified up until 7 days prior to stay. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 23 Dec 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 30 days of purchase.
Booking required by phone: 01830 520 803 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 1 voucher per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Otterburn, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a double or twin classic en suite park view room or deluxe double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people (max. room occupancy).
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.