The Colonnade Hotel is a four-star boutique hotel situated among the terraced houses of Little Venice, close to Warwick Avenue tube station. The picturesque area is conveniently located only 10 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of central London, including Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square.
The Colonnade Hotel offers comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned bedrooms featuring en suite bathrooms, Egyptian cotton bed linen, flat-screen TVs, mini bars, hospitality trays, slippers, bathrobes and toiletries.
The Colonnade BANU Restaurant awaits travellers with Persian cuisine mixed with a touch of European charm, while the lobby with sofas and fresh flowers is a good place to relax.
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of the world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Option 1: stay in a classic double room
- £89 for 1 night, arriving Sun
- £129 for 1 night, arriving Mon-Sat
- £119 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Sun
- £159 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Mon-Sat
Option 2: stay in a club double room
- £109 for 1 night, arriving Sun
- £149 for 1 night, arriving Mon-Sat
- £139 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Sun
- £179 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Mon-Sat
Option 3: stay in a deluxe double room
- £119 for 1 night, arriving Sun
- £159 for 1 night, arriving Mon-Sat
- £149 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Sun
- £189 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Mon-Sat
Option 4: stay in a junior suite
- £179 for 1 night, arriving Sun-Sat
- £209 for 1 night with dinner and wine, arriving Sun-Sat
- £229 for 1 night with welcome drink, rose petals on bed, and dinner with wine, arriving Sun-Sat