The Colonnade Hotel s a four star boutique hotel situated among the terraced houses of Little Venice, right next to Warwick Avenue tube station. The picturesque area is conveniently located only 10 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of central London, including Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square.
The Colonnade Hotel offers luxury accommodation in air-conditioned bedrooms featuring en suite bathrooms, Egyptian cotton bed linen, flat-screen TVs, mini bars, bathrobes, hospitality trays, slippers and toiletries.
The Colonnade Restaurant and Bar awaits travellers with rustic British cuisine with a European twist, while the lobby with sofas and fresh flowers provides a good place to relax.
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of the world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Option 1: stay in a classic double room
- £99 for a standard stay with a welcome drink, Sunday only
- £119 for a standard stay, Mon-Thu in August only
- £129 for a stay with a welcome drink, main-course dinner and a glass of wine, Sunday only
- £139 for a standard stay with a welcome drink, Mon-Sat
- £159 for a stay with a welcome drink, afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco, Mon-Sun
- £169 for a stay with a welcome drink, main-course dinner and a glass of wine, Mon-Sun
Option 2: stay in a junior suite
- £179 for a standard stay with a welcome drink, Mon-Sun
- £199 for a stay with a welcome drink, afternoon tea, glass of Prosecco, complimentary scattered rose petals, chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of wine; Mon-Sun
- £209 for a stay with a welcome drink, main-course dinner, glass of Prosecco, complimentary scattered rose petals, chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of wine, Mon-Sun
Option 3: stay in a suite
- £319 for a stay with a welcome drink, main-course dinner, glass of wine, complimentary scattered rose petals, chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of Champagne, Mon-Sun