What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a double or twin room or for up to four in a two-bedroom suite with breakfast, early check-in, and dog admission
Option 1: stay for two in a double room
- £59 for 1 night (50% off)
- £99 for 2 nights (52% off)
Option 2: stay for up to four in a two-bedroom suite
- £89 for 1 night (31% off)
- £129 for 2 nights; valid until 31 Mar 2021 (43% off)
- £145 for 2 nights; valid Apr-Jun 2021 (36% off)
- Valid until 30 Jun (all double room options and 1-night two-bedroom options), until 31 Mar 2021 or between 1 Apr and 30 Jun 2021, as indicated in the option title
- Supplement of £20 per room per night required for all stays on Friday and Saturday
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Newly refurbished, The Crown and Cushion await travellers in the historical town of Appleby in Westmorland. Tranquil river surroundings and Norman Appleby Castle are at a hand’s reach, while other Cumbrian attractions can be easily reached with a short drive.
Guests can relax and unwind in one of the double or twin pub rooms boasting a home-like feel.
The Crown and Cushion is in the centre of a market town that can on occasions be very busy. Whilst we have made every effort to minimise noise in the bedrooms, the bar is open until 11pm Sun-Thurs and until midnight Fri-Sat, therefore residents may experience some noise until 30 mins after these closing times.
Home-cooked British specialities are served daily between 8am and 8pm, while cask and craft ales alongside lagers and ciders overflow until 11pm or midnight at weekends. The Appleby Tea Room tempts the taste buds with a loose-leaf tea selection, coffee, scones and cakes. Every Sunday there is a fish and chip special night.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England, Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Early check-in from 1.30pm, must be pre-booked
- Check-out by 3pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking is available at a large public car park situated behind the hotel, approximately 50 meters away; public car park charges apply
- Pet policy: one well-behaved dog is welcome complimentary in some rooms, it is essential dogs are booked prior to arrival; dogs arriving unannounced will not be admitted to the bedroom area
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Jun (all double room options and 1-night two-bedroom options), until 31 Mar 2021 or between 1 Apr and 30 Jun 2021, as indicated in the option title. Excluded dates: 4 5 and 6 Apr 2021, 29/30 May 2021, 4-6 Jun 2021.
Supplement of £20 per room per night required for all stays on Friday and Saturday, payable directly to the hotel.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 1 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 017683 51595, and subject to availability.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay. Can buy 4 extra vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Cumbria, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in double room for 2 people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.