What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a superior double/twin room with breakfast, tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival, a glass of fizz or soft drink served in the lounge bar, late check-out and Wi-Fi
Included in dedicated options:
Option 1: standard
- £59* or £65 for 1 night (up to 63% off)
Option 2: with dinner on first night only
- £85 for 1 night (59% off)
- £145 for 2 nights (55% off)
*‘Early Bird’ Offers
‘Early Bird’ options give the best prices to the first customers who purchase the deal. There is extremely limited availability for these options. Once sold out, options for the standard Groupon price should still be available for purchase.
- 1 Dec 2020-28 Apr 2021; a £25 surcharge applies for Saturday night stays
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Set amid 20 acres of extensive gardens and woodlands, The Cumbria Grand Hotel offers a starting point for exploring its verdant surroundings, a short drive away from Lake Windermere.
124 spacious bedrooms are kitted out with TVs, en suite bathrooms, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Many rooms have panoramic sea views over Morecambe Bay.
With views across the Bay, the Hazelwood Restaurant serves traditional cuisine using the finest local ingredients. Dining can be paired with a fine wine selection.
Groupon’s Guide To Lake District
Protected since 1951, Lake District National Park provides travellers with a patchwork of lakes, valleys, woodlands and fells suitable for experiencing the great outdoors.
Visitors may take a lakeside wander or enjoy a soothing walk, while relaxing boat trips can be enjoyed on Lake Windermere, England’s largest natural lake. After a leisurely bike ride down country lanes or a day-long hike, holidaymakers may explore ancient sites including the Roman Forts, Lowther Castle or Muncaster Castle, home to the World Owl Centre. Relaxing moments may also be spent touring small craft breweries, exploring the Laurel and Hardy Museum or sampling hearty dishes in a countryside pub.
- Restaurant on site
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi included in the package
- Dogs are permitted in restricted areas (max. 2 per room) however visitors must notify the hotel prior to their stay. Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night and this is payable at the hotel on arrival. Failure to notify the hotel may result in the booking being cancelled.
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid 1 Dec 2020-28 Apr 2021. Excluded dates/periods: 23 Dec 2020-1 Jan 2021, 12-14 Feb 2021 and 1-5 Apr 2021.
Restricted Fridays and Saturdays are available on offer. Please note that a surcharge of £25 per room applies to include a Saturday night stay; payable directly to the hotel.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 1st April 2021.
Booking required by phone: 015 3953 2331 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Customers are advised to pre-book their preferred time for breakfast and dinner upon check-in. The hotel will be adhering to the Government Guidelines.
Limit 1 voucher per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for new customers only.
Dogs are permitted in restricted areas (max. 2 per room) however you must notify the hotel prior to your stay. Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night and this is payable at the hotel on arrival.
Failure to notify the hotel may result in your booking being cancelled.
The hotel is located in Grange-Over-Sands, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a superior double/twin room for 2 people.
Selected options include dinner which is provided on the first night of stay only.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
*Extremely limited availability for ‘Early Bird’ offers