What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- Afternoon tea
- £53 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Sun to Thu
- £58 for 1 night with breakfast, valid on Fri
£63 for 1 night with breakfast, valid on Sat
- £79 for 1 night with breakfast and afternoon tea, valid Sun to Thu
- £85 for 1 night with breakfast and afternoon tea, valid on Fri
£89 for 1 night with breakfast and afternoon tea, valid on Sat
- £170 for 2 nights with breakfast and dinner, valid Sun to Thu
- £184 for 2 nights with breakfast and dinner, valid Fri and Sat
- 3 Dec 2020 to 31 Mar 2021, Sun-Thu, Fri or Sat, depending on the option
- Modifications allowed until 7 days prior to scheduled arrival. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds, the Holt Hotel is surrounded by a scenic courtyard garden making for a great frame for a relaxing stay. Just a 10-minute drive takes guests to the grand Blenheim Palace or to Bicester Village, a shopping hub. The centre of Oxford is a mere half-an-hour drive away.
Individually decorated bedrooms come with en suite bathrooms, TVs, and tea and coffee provisions, as well as Wi-Fi connection.
Recently refurbished Du Vall’s restaurant invites guests for breakfast and Sunday Carvery. An a la carte menu can be enjoyed on Fridays and Saturdays. For daily dining, foodies can head to Highwayman’s Bar and Lounge, while afternoon tea is served in the lounge or al fresco, in the picturesque garden.
Groupon’s Guide to Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire, a county situated in South East England, attracts tourists from all over the world with its rich history and culture, as well as beautiful sceneries and green spaces. From the ancient University of Oxford and The Ashmolean museum of art and archaeology, to Blenheim Palace, Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace situated at the edge of the picturesque town of Woodstock, the list of cultural sights in Oxfordshire seems almost endless. The county is home to a large part of the Cotswolds, the designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which extends from Oxford into the neighbouring counties of Gloucestershire and Warwickshire, and is famous for its charming villages. Walking and cycling tours are also popular amongst visitors, offering an opportunity to discover the county’s hidden gems.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Parking free of charge
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
Modifications allowed until 7 days prior to scheduled arrival. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
3 Dec 2020 to 31 Mar 2021, Sun-Thu, Fri or Sat, depending on the optionXX
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 01869 340259, and subject to availability.
Limit 1 voucher per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Bicester, UK.
No city tax
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room for two people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.