What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay for two people in a standard double or twin room with breakfast, 3-course dinner in Brasserie 1786 (can be taken Mon-Sun) or Thai banquet style dinner in Chiang Mai (can be taken Wed-Sun) and spa access (15% off Kinspa treatments over £60, valid Sun-Thu, must be booked in advance), arriving between 1 Sep-22 Dec 2017
- £119 for 1 night
- £189 for 2 nights
Please note that dinner is served on the first night only.
Set in tranquil Abergele countryside on the north Wales coast, the AA Rosette-awarded The Kinmel greets guests with four star accommodation and boasts two dining venues along with one state-of-the-art Good Spa Guide-awarded spa complex.
Contemporary-style rooms and suites decorated in warm tones and featuring spacious bathrooms and TVs.
At the Brasserie 1786 guests may enjoy seasonal menus crafted from locally sourced produce, while Chiang Mai restaurant serves authentic Thai cuisine.
The on-site Kinspa spa complex features swimming and hydrotherapy pool, steam room, sauna, tranquility relaxation suite overlooking the North Wales countryside, gymnasium, and a six-room treatment suite.
Sample Menu at Brasserie 1786
- Pea velouté, pea fricassee and chive crème fraiche
- Chicken liver parfait, smoked bacon and thyme brioche
- Lemon and nasturtium langoustine, potato salad and langoustine oil
- Heritage tomato salad, goats cheese and watercress
- Beef pastrami, mustard yogurt, mustard cress salad and rye bread
- ‘Pea King’ duck, pea purée, pastia, fricassee and pea shoots
- Pork fillet, confit pancetta, celeriac remoulade, spinach and confit onion
- Spinach and ricotta tortellini, rocket pesto and parmesan espuma
- Fillet of sea bass, squid ink linguine, and red pepper foam
- Loin and cutlet of lamb, apricot, fondant potato, broad beans and almonds
- Millionnaires shortbread and sour cherry sorbet
- Blueberry soufflé and elderflower sorbet
- Strawberry, basil and white chocolate gateaux with strawberry sorbet
- Trio of sorbets
Sample Menu at Chiang Mai
- Tom kha chicken or prawns (Thai coconut cream soup of prawn or chicken with galangal, lemon grass, mushrooms, red onion and cherry tomatoes)
- Thai fish cake (cod fish, red curry paste, fine beans and kaffi lime leaves)
- Vegetable spring rolls (butter squash, cabbage, shitake mushrooms and glass noodles) * Chicken satay skewer (marinated chicken skewer, salad and peanut dipping sauce)
- Thai green chicken curry (classic curry of Thailand, fine beans, aubergine, and bamboo shoots)
- King prawn phad thai (king prawns, rice stick, peanuts, tofu, turnip in tamarind sauce)
- Duck curry with pineapple and grape (red curry of duck, grapes, pineapple and tomatoes in coconut milk)
- Beef oyster sauce (strip of beef with onion, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, spring onion in exotic soy sauce)
- Coconut custard
Groupon’s Guide To Conwy County
Crossed by its namesake river and adjoining the Snowdonia National Park with one-third of its territory, Conwy County Borough boasts unique attractions to keep globetrotters busy while visiting Northern Wales. One of the most notable destinations in the area is the town of Llandudno: dubbed the Queen of the Welsh Resorts, it is the largest Welsh beach destination, beckoning guests with sights such as the Great Orme and the Little Orme, and the award-winning Llandudno pier.
Flourishing heritage tourism is based around monuments such as the late-13th-century Conwy Castle and the Elizabethan-style Plas Mawr, dating back to the 16th century. Sites of the Aber Falls in Abergwyngregyn and the Bodnant Garden in Tal-y-Cafn are also well worth a visit, whereas golf aficionados can spend leisurely break on the Great Orme Family Golf course or on the numerous other courses since the county leaves nothing to be desired in this respect.
- On-site restaurants
- Spa centre
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 1 Sep to 22 Dec 2017. Excluded dates/periods: 4, 30 Sep, 8 Oct, 24 Nov 2017.
There is a supplement of £20 per night for Fri and Sat nights, payable to the hotel directly.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 14 days from voucher purchase.
Booking required by phone: 01745832014 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 3 vouchers per stay. Can buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay.
The hotel is located in County of Conwy, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for two people.
Special offer: 15% off Kinspa treatments over £60, valid Sun-Thu; the treatments must be booked in advance quoting ‘ST60’; the value applies to one treatment only, the treatments cannot be combined and the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other Kinspa offer.
Thai Banquet Style dinner can be taken in Chiang Mai, Wed-Sun.
3-course dinner can be taken in Brasserie 1786 every day; except 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22 Dec 2017.
Upgrade to a luxury double or twin is available for £30 per night and to a junior suite - for £50 per night, payable to the hotel. Both rooms have a bath and separate shower, sofa, fridge and safe in rooms and are larger than the standard.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.