Overlooking the Chichester Harbour’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, The Langstone Hotel invites travellers to indulge in the four-star coastal retreat on the northern shore of Hayling Island. Visitors can make most of the location and practice their swing on one of the nearby golf courses, enjoy long walks along the shore or catch a play at The Station Theatre.
Boasting contemporary decor and bright colour schemes, the rooms come complete with wooden furnishings and en suite bathrooms. Some feature views over the Langstone Harbour, while those located on the ground floor boast floor-to-ceiling windows.
The double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant tempts the senses with carefully crafted dishes which can also be enjoyed al fresco on the terrace.
Relaxing moments can be spent in the swimming pool or sauna, while those willing to keep up with their workout routines can take advantage of the fully-equipped gym.
Murder Mystery Events
- Fri, 27 Apr: Vicar’s Tea Party Murder Mystery
- Fri, 11 May: Murder at the Casino
- Fri, 8 Jun: Club D’Oh Murder Mystery
- Fri, 22 Jun: Vicar’s Tea Party Murder Mystery
Tribute Night Events
- Sat, 28 Apr 2018: Rat Pack Tribute
- Sat, 12 May 2018: Blues Brothers Tribute
- Fri, 18 May 2018: Jersey Boys Tribute
- Fri, 1 Jun 2018: Only Fools and 3-course comedy dining (sequel)
- Fri, 15 Jun 2018: Motown Tribute
- Fri, 29 Jun 2018: Dolly Parton Tribute
- 6th July - Ratpack Tribute
- 7th July - Only Fools
- 20th July - Faulty Towers
- 21st July - Diana / Tina double tribute
- 11th August - Motown - Soul Sisters
- 1st September - Jersey Boys
- 15th September - Olly Murs
- 28th September - Mama Mia / Abba Tribute
- 29th September - Only Fools and 3-course comedy dining (sequel)
Please note that each event starts at 7pm prompt and cannot be delayed for late arrivals.
Groupon’s Guide To Hayling Island
A suitable spot for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts, Hayling Island spans an area of just 12 square miles.
Holidaymakers may enjoy long and relaxing strolls on Hayling Billy coastal path, a trail which runs along the west coast of Hayling Island near Havant, while water sports enthusiasts may take kitesurfing lessons on the sandy West Beachland.