Situated in a prime position on Bournemouth’s East Cliff, The Queens Hotel and Spa is a seaside retreat situated nearby Bournemouth’s award-winning, sandy Blue Flag beaches, pier and vibrant town centre. The Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouth International Centre are also in close proximity.
The hotel offers contemporary accommodation with glossy wood flooring, deep brown leather sofas and a garden terrace. The spacious rooms are fitted with TVs, hot drink-making facilities and en suite bathrooms.
The indoor leisure complex boasts a large heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, children’s paddling pool and gymnasium. Guests can also treat themselves to an array of treatments and packages.
The on-site restaurant offers a fine culinary experience and a selection of English and continental dishes, while the garden lounge bar invites guests to a more casual setting with a 24-hour menu and a fully equipped bar.
Sample Menu (Main Course Dinner)
- Maritaned English lamb rump, red onion marmalade and thyme-scented jus
- Crispy roasted duck leg plums, star anise and soy marinade
- Grilled fillet of sea bream, broad beans, and avocado salsa
- Stuffed bell pepper with vegetable ratatouille pesto and balsamic glaze
All mains are served with a selection of seasonal vegetables.
Served with artisan bread, salted butter, homemade chutneys, grapes and celery, guests can choose 3 from the following:
- Chilean Sauvignon Blanc with Chevre
- Australian Chardonnay with Brie
- South African Chenin Blanc with Camembert
- Italian Rose or Chianti with Provolone
- New Zealand Pinot Noir with Gruyere
- Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon with Cheddar
- Australian Shiraz with Gouda
- Spanish Rioja with Manchega
- Port with Dorset Blue Vinny
- Australian Chardonnay with Red Leicester
There is a choice of three ales and three ciders suitable for pairing with the cheese choices.
Groupon’s Guide To Bournemouth
Visitors have a multitude of attractions to choose from in this coastal town boasting not only a wide range of beaches but also cultural spots such as the Victorian St. Peter’s Church.
At Bournemouth Oceanarium, tourists may admire the beauty of sea life encompassing various animal species, including turtles, fish, invertebrates, reptiles and mammals. Leisurely walks may be enjoyed in the Lower Gardens, while fun moments may be spent at the 6D Cinema.