Just minutes from the sands and cobbles of Bournemouth beach, The Royal Bath Hotel complements its seaside location with Victorian architecture and soothing views over the English Channel.
Situated in a historic setting, this hotel boasts brightly decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs and hot drink-making facilities, some with views across the bay. Oscars Brasserie as the offer restaurant with Oscar’s restaurant as the a la carte option.
The Lounge dishes up lighter bites such as homemade scones with Dorset clotted cream. More casual plates may be found at Cafe Promenade, while the two bars provide real ales and tipples.
Guests may unwind at the leisure club with an indoor pool, steam room, hot tub and gym.
Groupon’s Guide To Bournemouth
Visitors have a multitude of attractions to choose from in this coastal town, boasting not only a wide range of beaches but also cultural spots such as the Victorian St. Peter’s Church. At Bournemouth Oceanarium, tourists may admire the beauty of sea life encompassing various animal species including turtles, fish, invertebrates, reptiles and mammals. Leisure walks may be enjoyed in the Lower Gardens, while fun moments may be spent at the 6D Cinema.
Option 1: breakfast only
- £59 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in March only
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in April-June
- £119 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu in March only
- £129 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu in April-June
- £139 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat in March only
- £159 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat in April-June
Option 2: with three-course buffet dinner
- £75 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in March only
- £85 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in April-June
- £149 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu in March only
- £159 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu in April-June
- £159 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat in March only
- £179 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat in April-June