Overlooking the River Tyne and Bridge Street, The Vermont Hotel is a four star property welcoming guests to experience the vibrant lifestyle of central Newcastle and explore local attractions such as the Newcastle Caste, St Nicholas Cathedral. The Tyne Bridge and Theatre Royal, all located a short walk away from the hotel.
The hotel features spacious bedrooms with either double or twin beds and are kitted out with TVs, working desks, hospitality trays, and en suite bathrooms.
The Bridge Restaurant prepares an array of dishes using locally sourced produce, while moments of relaxation alongside an afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the spacious lounge.
Groupon’s Guide To Newcastle upon Tyne
This city offers cultural and outdoor attractions, combining modern and old architecture. There may be found a cluster of museums including one dedicated to local history and one dedicated to animals’ life.
Ranked 1 of 64 attractions in Newcastle upon Tyne on TripAdvisor, Victoria Tunnel is a well-preserved wagon way dating back to the 19th century, while another historic landmark comes in the form of The Castle Keep. After admiring Georgian architecture on Grey Street, travellers may enjoy scenic views over the surroundings from the Millennium Bridge.
Option 1: valid 3-21 Dec 2017
- £119 for 1 night with afternoon tea, valid Sun-Thu (47% off)
- £139 for 1 night with three-course dinner and a bottle of wine, valid Sun-Thu (45% off)
- £229 for 2 nights with three-course dinner and a bottle of wine on one night, valid Sun-Thu (42% off)
Option 2: valid 2 Jan-30 Jun 2018
- £89 for 1 night with a bottle of Prosecco, valid Sun only (41% off)
- £129 for 1 night with afternoon tea, valid Sun-Fri (38% off)
- £149 for 1 night with three-course dinner and a bottle of wine, valid Sun-Fri (37% off)
- £239 for 2 nights with three-course dinner and a bottle of wine on one night, valid Sun-Fri (38% off)