Situated just two miles from the historic city of Hertford, The White Horse Hotel is suitably located for holidaymakers in search of a peaceful night's rest and escape from the city congestion. Just a short drive away, tourists can visit Elizabeth I's former home, the historic Hatfield House and Paradise Wildlife Park, home to over 400 animals including small mammals, primates, reptiles and big cats.
• Perched atop landscaped grounds, this four-century-old Georgian manor houses elegantly designed rooms with king-size beds, flat-screen Tvs and other homely comforts.
• Overlooking the terrace and gardens, the restaurant makes use of local produce such as twenty eight day aged beef and cheeses to create a seasonally changing menu.
• An extensive wine list or favourite tipple can be enjoyed in the lounge bar, while afternoon teas and snacks can also be savoured on the terrace on sunny days.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with three-course dinner
• £79 for 1 night arriving Mon or Thu-Sun between 6 February and 31 July 2014 (Up to 53% off)
• £129 for 2 nights arriving Thu-Sun between 6 February and 17 July 2014 (Up to 57% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Pets not allowed.
The White Horse Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers appreciated the quaint location, and although some felt there was room for improvement, most guests praised the restaurant cuisine.
Details verified 27/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.