A 300-year-old family-run country pub, The Whitestonecliffe Inn rests in the village of Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, just outside the North Moors National Park. With the Yorkshire Dales and the historic city of York within easy reach, the inn location provides a convenient spot for cultural seekers and nature enthusiasts alike.
The self-catering cottages are on ground level and provide fully equipped kitchens, dining areas and bedrooms, while some boast outdoor seating, with views over the surrounding countryside.
The restaurant at the inn serves up homemade food of locally sourced produce with cask ales, all in a setting featuring exposed beams and flickering open fires.
Sightseeing opportunities come in plenty, as the inn is located within easy reach of North York Moors National Park, and about 40 minutes’ drive to the Yorkshire Dales and the historical city of York.
Included in all options: Stay in self-catering cottage for up to four with food voucher
- £89 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 16 March-28 May 2014
- £139 for 3 nights arriving Sun-Tue between 16 March-27 May 2014
- £159 for 3 nights arriving between 2 June-29 October 2014
- £165 for 4 nights arriving Sun-Mon between 16 March-26 May 2014
- £185 for 4 nights arriving between 2 June-28 October 2014
- £320 for 7 nights arriving between 1 June-25 October 2014
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am.
- Max 2 dogs allowed.
The Whitestonecliffe Inn has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers praised the quality of the food along with the clean rooms and friendly staff.
Details verified 10/03/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.