Sitting above Uig Bay on the Trotternish Peninsula, the Uig Hotel is a family-run 19th century coaching inn providing rustic accommodation on the Isle of Skye. Tucked away in the forgotten corners of Skye, the Faerie Glen and Quiraing formations are suitable spots for walkers and sightseers.
• Overlooking the bay, 11 en suite rooms come equipped with king-sized beds, TVs and Wi-Fi.
• Combining traditional Scottish dishes with modern twists, the restaurant uses local produce and fresh seafood to create savoury dishes such as surf and turf, with Scottish rib eye steak, lobster and scallops.
• In the lounge bar, guests may try out local ales from the Isle of Skye brewery as well as Scottish single malt whiskies.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast and afternoon tea
• £54 for 1 night arriving between 18 January and 31 March 2014 (Up to 45% off)
• £104 for 2 nights arriving between 18 January and 30 March 2014 (Up to 45% off)
• £134 for 3 nights arriving between 18 January and 29 March 2014 (Up to 52% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10-30am.
• Dogs allowed for a supplement of £10 per pet per stay; enquire on booking for availability.
• Valid for Isle of Skye Brewery Tour on Tuesday and Friday only.
• Tour includes souvenir of 2 x bottles of Skye Ale and a stem glass in a presentation pack.
The Uig Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed by the location and dining opportunities.
Details verified 10/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.