Taking pride in its central location, the four-star Hotel Ca ‘Alvise sits just 200 metres away from the iconic St. Mark’s Square and Rialto. When not out and about, guests can relax in their elegant rooms which blend traditional Venetian decor, rich fabrics and Murano chandeliers with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, minibars, and Wi-Fi.
The four-star Hotel Villa Laguna is housed in a restored Habsburg mansion which dates back to the previous century. Visitors can take just a few steps to the nearby water bus station to take a 10-minute trip to the very heart of Venice. The classically decorated rooms feature living areas, bathrooms, minibars, TVs, and air conditioning. Traditional specialities crafted with local produce are served in the on-site restaurant which overlooks the lagoon.
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region, listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. CCollonadedsquares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets, there are countless shops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition. Venice has a humid subtropical climate characterised by warm summers and cold winters. The sky is clear, with a moderate level of sunshine that invites holidaymakers to visit the city during autumn, while winter months bring an average high temperature of 6°C and three hours of sunshine per day.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£249 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£349 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£429 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £139-£259 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£389 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £249-£459 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £139-£269 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£359 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £209-£449 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Edinburgh flights
- £149-£299 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£399 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £249-£499 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen